Friday, July 1, 2016

I have a really bad toothache

You could make matters much worse. So, the dentist took out only half of the tooth? And she has also an earinfection? What kind of medicine did she get?


She should be on antibiotics plus very strong painkiller like Motrin 800g or similar. How to stop a toothache immediately?

What does the start of a toothache feel like? Why is it that a toothache can hurt so bad? A bad toothache can be caused by many things, such as a broken tooth , cavity or a bad infection. When you have a bad toothache , you may not be able to get to the dentist in time, and you need a remedy quickly. There are a few things you can do to get rid of a toothache before seeing a dentist.


A toothache is pain in or around a tooth that may be caused by a number of dental problems. Get tips from WebMD on how to prevent and treat toothaches. The root of the tooth is very sensitive to ions, and sugar is an ion, which is what causes the pain.

It’s the same reason you might get pain if a metal fork touches your tooth , or if you were chewing on aluminum foil. Put off these entire till you consult a dentist. Chemical damage to gum tissues result when you apply pain-relieving gels or paste to an infected gum.


Be sure to avoid this practice. Only give medication to kids based on physician’s prescriptions. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you.


Has the toothache been stable or getting worse? Is this a repeating or first-time issue? You can also gargle with salt water several times a day, which may help your toothache heal faster and relieve some of the pain. If your toothache persists, take an over-the-counter painkiller like Ibuprofen.


I currently have a bad tooth ache ,and did this kinda by accident. I realized when I did it the pain would completely go away,so i kept doin it. It worked better than the pain relievers i was using. Than i went to this site looking for other suggestions and seen this.


It sounds far fetchebut really does. While you may not be able to get rid of it completely, there are some home treatments you can try to help with the pain. Toothache or tooth pain is caused when the nerve root of a tooth is irritated.

Dental ( tooth ) infection, decay, injury, or loss of a tooth are the most common causes of toothache. Read about toothache pain, causes, treatments, and remedies. That’s where the tooth ’s blood vessels, nerve, and connective tissues are, and if that area becomes inflamed or infecte the pain can be excruciating. I have a really bad toothache but I dont havr insurence or money to pay.


I avoid going to dentist and only three months back, I suffered from the same pain which I thought is worst in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts